Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Business Partner



We describe business partners as a partner working with a company or a partner who is working with you as one of the directors of the company you hold share with.

Here i would like to write some notes about my experiences and how to choose a right partner in business after a case study i did...

Is business personal...or what really is business...is business taking advantage of the younger guy with a great knowledge...just use him and throw away..

Yes Business is always risk and i like to take risk
I have come across many partners, partners from different levels.

A permanent partnership and only be maintained with loyalty, patiently and being able to discuss explain and organizing the work. being United is very important.

I believe and i feel good to work with my present partners for appreciating the work i do, For me appreciation and value given to my work is important than the Money.

Three Together United...That's how i wanna see this work.

2 comments: