Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Welcome back to Reinvent Maldives.


I used to change company names. :)

I'm a Business developer and very found of Website and especially the Domain name for every product we establish.  Every month I realize more and more how much I like (no... love!) being in development.  This is what excites me and this is what I do best.

We started with the name Reinvent Maldives. But due to some reason we lost control of our domain name and had to Re-brand our self until this very moment. There are some things I notice that I can't ignore.  For around a year We have been known under E-Commerce Maldives which is not what we exactly are, its just a part of our company.

The truth is, E-commerce was named after,  we decided to start a Web Entrepreneur Seminar in Maldives. And for the purpose we need Reinvent Back, to start and implement our core ideas.

Being patient, It took us just a year to get  "www.reinventmaldives.com " back to our controls. I didn't have to invent who we were, I just need to stop and look at who we already are.
 
Ecommerce will not vanish, We will still be using the brand as Exclusive IT related training and event  organizing brand. 
 
Why Reinvent Maldives ?
Simply , It's easy to remember and understand who we are. 

Are you Ready... Join the Future with us

2 comments:

  1. you should have not waited a year. Anyway best of luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ixi
    thanks a lot, Without Ur support we would have not been where ur,
    I know u got better ideas to work on.

    Any way Good luck on ur London Trip and see you soon.

    ReplyDelete