Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I am not a Contributor but its Useful

Last week i was busy, accompanying one of my coolest friend Inn( President of MOSS ) over here in CMB who came to attend the Apache Con

I am not a Programmer or any kind of developer, but due to my present work at Ecommerce Maldives and future plans in development of more Ecommerce related products for the company, i Manage to attend the Apache Asia Roadshow 2009 which was a 3 Day Event with a unconference event on the beach.

Few things i have learned:
I learned what really is Apache , few projects , how beneficial its for a community to have Free and Open Source Software Developers, and about the mentality of contributors to the Community.

I guess Inash will update more about this even on his Blog
Please check http://inashzubair.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment