Thursday, January 7, 2010

Drupal Training Update

Here is a quick update about the Drupal Training Program.

So Far I am very happy with the trainer Kamal Wickramanayake who is a Enterprise/Software Architect & Trainer. He is unique Compare to most teachers and trainers i have met so far , explaining everything in detail giving in-dept knowledge of each and every topic and modules covered.

His clients includes world wide known software companies. He have also contributed to a O'Reilly Media book ( 97 Things Every Software Architect Should Know : Collective Wisdom from the Experts )

Only Difficult part for me is the coding part ( i am not familiar with php and other codes )

But still i can manage and understand the basics of all this languages.
I have learned so many things, and i just need time and practice to be able to make the most of this.

I still got Few Topics to be completed. But already have started creating amazing new websites for our company.

I wish that My partner was here with me to attend the program, cause actually this is his main area.

No comments:

Post a Comment