Saturday, March 13, 2010

Customer Service from a Soletrader

There are so many sole traders shops around Maldives.
Cause its one of the  low cost investment to setup in Maldives.

With approx around MRF50 to 100 Thousand Rufiyya ( USD10.000 ) you can start a local grocery store and grow rapidly.

There business is mostly targeted on the population nearby the Store and few walk in customers  passing nearby.

The main challenge they face today are.
- Offering Huge Credit to Neighbors
- Competition due to growing number of small stores.
- Large Scale Retail Outlets originated or powered by Wholesalers
- Lack of Customer service
- Unable to identify the Right Products to the consumers.
- Careless Accounting.

 Personalised service and customer attention today is very important to survive in the growing socialized economy.
I tried to check it today. Just pretending i don't have one Rufiyya from a Local store i use to shop always.And I have never taken any credit from them.
The answer i got is ( don't know when u Will bring one rufiyya )

 I got really disappointed , I just canceled my order which is 45 and they loose a 44 sales from me and also my willingness to walk into that shop again.

Who in the world will like to loose a customer with a dispute of MRF1.
Wont a favor of MRF1give them Thousands of MRF sales ?

No comments:

Post a Comment