Thursday, July 15, 2010

Developing a IT industry in Maldives


Last Few weeks was amazing, Met new Start-up IT guys with Great exciting new ideas.

I experiment a lot.  I do all sorts of things to find out what works and what doesn't work.  And due to that I always make different mistakes.At the end I just look at the Final Product and say, I have learned a lesson.

Today Reinvent Maldives is a growing company, I am faced with making tough calls & decisions. Meet New People. Apply New systems, find new way of doing things, standards and policies.  Not really to dictate everyone, But to make sure we follow the right direction.


Everything is not about money, I believe PR is very important for more socialized type of E-commerce business like us.

Here in Maldives,  most businesses consider everyone else to be  there competitors. But I don't think thats how it will works specially in the IT industry.Collaboration and sharing knowledge is very important for us to develop great products.

Since we don't have any way to get finance for a SMB Start-up.We cannot keep everything in our mind and think like Super Stars.

I think Super starts are those who share knowledge and corporate to help those valuable ideas that will come to reality, Rather than demanding for a Higher pay .
@reallynattu says ( Evaluating themself like NETGEO Photographers )

We do understand the Value of our work. But before Demanding we all need to learn and work together, to build a good portfolio and prove we deserve what we demand.

Let us all Work together and develop a Successful IT industry in Maldives. Forget about the Politics, and Stop blaming each other, let competition remain.

But we can still work together and share our ideas.

Cause we all can see it Happening at the end, We are the Future :)

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a great idea to develop an IT industry in that country. People there are really nice.

    business consulting company

    ReplyDelete