Sunday, August 22, 2010

What can we do NEXT ?

I was in Colombo last week to attend the Social Media Marketing Workshop by E-business Academy and meet some great companies like eMarketingEye Specialized in Online Marketing for Hospitality and Travel Related Products and Services.

It was a excellent Office setup by eMarketing Eye, a Kind of office and work environment I really wanted to have since we got Inspired by Facebook and Google Office Setups.

In the mean time, We have lost one of the longest serving staff .So I had to ask myself Why?
Why did he leave the company?  And then the questions... why I didn't do this and that with him...

I felt like it was a loss for our Team.There is no way I can fix it , when the mistake was not ours. But we can learn from it and change the way we communicate with the staffs and address the issues.

That's one of the advantages of being in a small organization. You get to keep the ties, you get to keep the relationships. From now on I challenge myself to be closer than ever to our team. And To reinvent better products together.

No comments:

Post a Comment