Saturday, February 6, 2010

Summer Time

The Title itself remind me of Summer Time - by Janis Joplin one of my favorite song introduced by a old good friend of me.

Its always Summer Time over here in Maldives so called the sunny side of life,  I am Not here to promote tourism, But its a industry which game me lot of experiences and made me learn what business is and how important loyalty and transparency should be when working.

I wished if my Summer Time and golden days never ended that way. All my hopes and dreams left even without a notice, with black clouds  flying all over my head.

There were few Birds, trying to Nest on my head, promising to build a healthy family under my protection ,  trying to say i am not alone, and trying to show some support, even most of those birds just landed to pass sometime on me. Or maybe just to play around.

What ever it is, and how many bird follow me , i don't really care much about giving a shot anymore.

But there is one Little Bird i really love these days...Called Twitter...which is my Life, This blog, My Work, My profiles are connected to her...she updates my life to the whole World, and i start believing this bird will bring back the  Summer Time.

I'll keep writing about my experiences with this Bird...

Just Keep Following me.

1 comment:

  1. this is reallyyy kool..... keep it up....

    ReplyDelete