Sunday, February 7, 2010

Unlocking the Mind

From last Year , I have been trying to find a way to Organize my Work and Ideas.

The biggest challenge  was remembering my ideas and keeping it on a Safe Place.

I tried to do it in different ways , Making  business plans for each idea, Note down the points on a organizer, used Task Mangers , Stickies and and even writing down on some of my blog posts and the worst thing, sharing it with intruders who are hungry looking for  fresh new invention.

Most of the time it get Used by someone else  or it just get spoiled by someone else start-up using half of the concept.

That's the main reason i tried to keep everything in my mind, and started feeling sick trying to organize myself.
Finally I found the best solution from my Trainer called Mind Mapping. ( Using FreeMind)
Within just one month i have been able to create a Mind Map for my Work and few more Mind-Maps for My Projects , which looks cool and more organized.

Now i don't have to Brainstorm like before, trying to remember it....
and my Mind is Free.

This will help me to organize my  ideas, Create Good Business,  Marketing Plans and Presentations.

1 comment:

  1. Freemind is a really cool. If you process a lot of info, try it along with MediaWiki installed locally. It's got a plugin for freemind.

    http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:FreeMind

    ReplyDelete